Investing in yourself is often the best investment you can make, as you are responsible for your work ethic and ultimately, your profit and return. Whether it’s a change in career, a step up into self-employment or a new plan following redundancy, franchising is a perfect way to get started, and investing in a mobile car valeting business is a great way to get on the franchising road.
When it comes to building your own business, you need to know you have the ability to succeed. We double as a car valeting franchise and a mobile valeting business with huge prospects for those that want to join the car detailing industry. Our franchise system gives you the opportunity to acquire this ability, by offering all of the right ingredients.
Full support and advice from our Managing Director, head office and current franchisees will be available 24/7.
Successful applicants in the franchise structure will be presented with:
- A brand new website tailored for your area, providing a solid stream of new enquiries
- Induction training and on-the-job training with an experienced iValet UK franchisee. Ongoing back up, support, problem solving and business management from head office and other franchisees
- Guaranteed and proven system for gaining work to begin building your customer base
- Your own designated area in the UK to operate within
- A selection of vehicle purchase/hire options and full selection of equipment including self sufficient water and power supply – kitted out to get going
- Advice from our accountants on self employment
- Vehicle, public liability and trade insurance included in startup cost for year one
- Rights to our registered trade name, trade marks and other intellectual property
- Product and equipment for startup and ongoing chemical supplies and equipment maintenance (at cost)
- Liveried workwear incorporating the distinctive iValet UK trade mark
- Company printed clothing, vehicle graphics and stationary including business cards
- Your own page on the iValet UK website optimised to your area
- Franchise startup finance available
Providing you have the drive to succeed, we have the drive to guarantee you will not fail.
Our franchisees love the freedom of being their own boss, and love the fact that they reap the rewards of their own hard work. Our franchisees build a recession-proof, profitable business that provides a secure future. iValet UK franchisees earn £50,000 per year on average.